Zee.Dog Collar, Harness & Leash Review

2 comments

Some people enjoy collecting stamps or the newest shoes by a certain brand, but I enjoy collecting and using different kinds of harnesses and leads. With tobi being a brachiocephalic dog and and keen on walking ahead of everything and everybody I like to use harnesses so if he pulls he doesn't choke himself. (He also has a tendency to suddenly run and jerk at the leash which kills my shoulder after his evening walk to the dog park.

It might not be much but 1% of the revenue made from each item gets donated to shelters that don't get supported by the government. Cool huh? Here in Holland it's hard to come by anything made by Zee.Dog, luckily zooplus.nl sells a small selection of their items. The driver design/ print seems to suit Tobi quite well as he's a little speed demon when he plays with other dogs!



Zee.Dog collar: Driver, size medium. 7.99 euros.

A great sturdy collar with a nice large D-ring which feels quite hefty, great for withstanding all Tobi's excited pulling and playing! I like that I can change the size of the collar, especially because Tobi's neck roll game is increasing as he grows. I usually like a snug fit for but a tight collar on a pug looks so wrong! 




Zee.dog leash: Driver, size large. 14.90 euros.

I thought Tobi would hate a regular leash but his walking behaviour has improved soo much! Now don't get me wrong I still love the Flexi vario, but it's just not the right leash for a busy city centre and a hyper pug puppy. The big buckle is easy to use and feels sturdy.




Zee.Dog step in harness: Driver, size medium. 16.90 euros.

It's a bit more hassle to get Tobi into this harness but it's a great fit and will continue to fit well as it's adjustable at three main points (chest, shoulder and sternum). I've been able to correct Tobi without hurting him or irritating any sensitive areas, he recently had a URI which had him all stuffy and gasping for air so this was a great solution! The two d-rings at the top make sure you're pulling from a centre point above the shoulders and not off to one side.

I really like the no-nonesense packaging, sure it's nice to get a huge box with plastic to keep it in place and all but it's a waste of materials. As long as the packaging can communicate what product it is and a few basic details about it I'm perfectly content. Less is more, right?

In June Zee.Dog will be launching their online store, which has me super stoked because I really want to order the watermelon and pineapple printed items! If you sign up for their newsletter at www.zee-dog.com you'll get 20% off you're order when they launch!

Toodles! x


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. If you are invited for a party with your best friend and you need something special for him or her to wear, please, think TWICE before you buy it from zeedog. First of all the size chart doesnt match for some of the product such as the bow tie. I needed a blue bow tie for my carvalier king charles and all the products that I have bought for him from zeedog is on small size. So, when I decided to buy the blue bow tie, colar and leash and I didnt hesitate and bought the size that I am always used to buy from them. However, when I received the package the bow tie is so small that you can only use it if you had a Puppy or maybe Bird. The store carries only two sizes for the bow tie, small and large. But it is so freak rediculous because when I went back to the website to see what I did wrong I noticed that even the small dog on the website are not using the small size tie, they are using the LARGE size. So why do they sell such small tie? The size chart doesnot reflects the reality. I contacted customer service and the only thing they were able to say is "I am sorry but you should have used ours size chart". Darn, your size chart is a lie. Even the smallest dog picture on YOUR OWN WEB SITE IS NOT USING THE SMALL BOW TIE. Customer service is horrible in this company. All they wanted me to do is to place another order where I still have to pay for shipping when they are the one foolishing everyone. I will never buy from them again. I messaged them back with the two pictures of the dogs from their own website and the picture of my dog wearing the bow tie to prove how they are make us to look like a fool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. dog harness

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.