Puppy package exchange with The Designer Dachshund (AKA Lily)

Leave a Comment


Long time no see! I'm so sorry for not updating you guys :-( I've been super busy with my new job and it all just disappeared. When I just got Tobi I messaged Lily's owner and she suggested we did a puppy package exchange. I immediately went to the shops and brought home a big bag full of stuff for both Jaime and Lily.

We received our packages the same week. Tobi would not stop sniffing the box and pawing it! If the dog is excited it has to be good, right? All the tape was tough to get through but with a good knife we managed. The box itself looked 'boring' but its contents was beautiful!



Just look at that paper! <3 I need to find pug stationary and paper like this.



Tobi took out the tiki and scented balls first (sidenote: as i'm writing this blogpost he is sleeping with the little green ball.) 



Tobi has been super excited about the nylabone and various balls! We're excited to try the treats by Billy + Margot and Pet Munchies! We all know how pugs are, always hungry for a snack! Thank you very much for spoiling us with all these lovely treats and toys! We hope you enjoy your puppy package too :)

Toodles! x
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.