Pet head Dirty talk & Dry Shampoo review

Leave a Comment

Tobi really is a low maintenance dog when it comes to grooming but considering he's wild child and likes to get dirty like the little piggy that he is. I take great care into keeping him clean and fresh, it's better for him and for cutting down on my cleaning time around the house. I rarely have to wash Tobi, unless he swam in murky water or rolled in something smelly. If it's not too bad I only wipe tobi down with a damp wash cloth and perfume free baby wipes. 


Tobi has been a bit naughty and rebellious lately when I let him off his leash. By the time I catch him/ or when he decides to be nice and come back to me, he's covered in dirt, tree sap and other filth so I like to use the I <3 Pet Head Dirty Talk shampoo. I used to use TIGI products (from the bed head collection) for my own hair and loved them so I was convinced they did great shampoo's for dogs too. 

This shampoo is super refreshing and cleansing due to it containing lemongrass and spearmint. The lather is lovely and really cleans without drying out the skin (little dogs like pugs tend to be sensitive for harsh chemicals). To really get in between every hair and down to the skin I like to use a washcloth. This not only gets right to the skin but also creates a bigger & better lather, exfoliates and increases blood circulation which stimulates for a healthy coat which is shinier and doesn't shed too quickly. 



I love to use the dry clean spray as a touch up in between baths, it just smells so sweet and fresh! I also use this when Tobi is towel dry and give him a quick blow dry in all directions for a nice soft and fluffy coat. I got it in Tobi's eyes once because he decided that he was done with all the faffing about but nothing happened. 


I got this brush a week after getting Tobi but kind of regret it. It was described at a puppy brush but it doesn't seem to do much for his coat. The only time I whip out this brush is when Tobi has dried mud patches that need quick removal. I've been looking into the Furminator, but I've heard it can actually hurt your dog's skin and remove too much hair? Tobi is slowly starting his spring shedding which has me chasing after him with a Swiffer throughout the house. 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.